Friday, July 9, 2010

Kalie - Welcome to the Mitchell Family!!!


Dear Kalie,
Thank-you for making my brother such a lucky man. Just look at his face! I've never seen him with such a genuinely happy smile. But no wonder he is so happy. You are the definition of a "catch". You are beautiful, you are smart, you are a good girl, you are athletic and outdoorsy, and you actually laugh at Brian's jokes. I'm so glad to be able to call you my sister!

P.S.

I'm sorry you had to marry into such a silly family. :-)

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations to your brother. What a year of weddings! She is beautiful. Good for them!

ps... when are you coming to my house?!?!?!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Wow, those bridesmaid dresses are adorable. What a cute, fun picture.

Andrea said...

Ha ha! That last picture is the best! I can't believe your little bro is married now! You're as beautiful as ever, Lace.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for your little bro!!!

Charlotte said...

Are you kidding, there's a long list of people wanting to marry into the "silly" Mitchell family- you all know how to have a good time and laugh at yourselves!

Charlotte said...

Please tell my why Megan looks the most normal out of you in the goofy pic?? ha ha ha! I love the yellow shoes Lacey!

Nicole and Kevin said...

How fun!!! Your family is grow so fast! I can't wait for my brother to get married one day.

Tiffany said...

EVERY wedding has to have one of those silly pix. Congrats to Brian!!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Looks like a beautiful day! &what fun dresses!